Innovation Quality and Service
Supplying Australia Wide since 1999
About ANT International
As a family owned and run business, ANT International is committed to providing you with the highest levels of service.
Starting as a foundry business in 1985 before expanding into earthmoving attachment fabrication, we have been supplying major bucket manufacturers and machine dealers since 1999.
Over the years we have designed and tailored our attachments to better serve the local earthmoving industry, while constantly evolving to meet the requirements of Australian safety standards.
Today, from our fabrication facilities both in Australia and Taiwan, we design and manufacture a wide range of earthmoving attachments to suit machines from 0.5 ton to 160 ton.
Thanks to our accumulated experience in both ground engaging wear parts and earthmoving attachments, we can service and fulfil your specific requirements.
“We strive to build the best quality attachments that will last for years,
Committed to innovation, quality, and service
The earthmoving business is an ever-changing industry. ANT International are committed to providing our customers with many advantages:
- Continual design research and working closely with machine operators to provide innovative attachments that best suit the Australian market.
- Our local in-house engineers are able to customise attachments to any of your specifications.
- With both a foundry and fabrication background, we know the required material strength down to each small wear part. Each material is carefully selected to build the best quality attachments that will last for years, not months.
- To prove our commitment to product quality, some years ago our products have joined the Hardox In My Body Though it costs us more to use genuine Hardox steel plate, it’s well worth it for the years of use our customers enjoy from their ANT attachments.
- The complete range of general excavator attachments and wear parts, including hydraulic dual locking hitches to our own Australian patented design.
- As a family-owned business with facilities in both Australia and Taiwan, we provide our customers the combined advantages of Australian designed product with a cost competitive edge.
- We stock a wide range of quality ground engaging tools and attachment replacement parts, so that you can return to work as soon as possible.
- Same day despatch of stock items ordered before 2pm. No restocking fee for any unused stock items.
- 12 month or 1,000 machine hours warranty against any manufacturing defect under normal usage – so you know your ANT attachments and wear parts will perform when you need them to.
Your high quality bucket manufacturer and wear parts supplier
ANT International is not just a distributor. We’re also the manufacturer, thanks to our workshop and factory in Brisbane and Taiwan. This means we have complete control over the quality of tools we sell – and we never settle for less than the very best.
Thanks to more than 25 years of combined experience in foundry and fabrication, at ANT International we know what it takes to supply high quality buckets and wear parts that are made to last.